Latin America Automotive Parts Die Casting Market
The Latin American market for automobile parts die casting registered revenue USD 0.74 billion in 2014 and is expected to touch USD 1.10 billion by 2020 with an estimated CAGR of 6.85% over the forecasted period. The market for magnesium die-cast parts in Latin America’s automotive industry is expected to grow at a higher CAGR of 11.8% over the coming 5 years, while that of zinc is expected to grow at a slower pace.
Latin America has witnessed a considerable growth in the metallurgy and material die casting market over the past couple of years. The highly mature die casting markets in North America and growing automobile sector in the region were the major driving factors for the increasing die casting parts market in the country. Brazil and Argentina’s state and local governments have lured foreign investors by providing the auto-manufacturing industry with a variety of incentives such as free land, tax incentives, government-funded education programs and promises of infrastructural investment. This has made the OEMs expand their manufacturing footprint beyond the traditional manufacturing zones in Latin America to source individual parts, including die casting parts from the suppliers at cheaper prices. Protectionist policies in Brazil and Argentina are giving the local suppliers further competitive advantage in the region over suppliers located abroad.
The market is segmented based on the production process type, raw material type, application type and country. In a nutshell, automobile makers are now focusing on collaborating with the part die casting manufacturers in order to produce fuel-efficient and lightweight automobiles at an effective price.
Some of the key players in the market are:
- Castwel Autoparts Pvt. Ltd.
- Die Casting Solutions GmbH
- Endurance Group
- Gibbs Die Casting Group
- Rockman Industries Ltd.
- Sandhar Technologies Ltd.
What the Report Offers
- This report on Latin America’s automotive parts die casting market analyzes the current market trends of the industry in Brazil, Argentina, and Chile, in detail.
- This report offers the technical aspects and economic data of the market and its forecast for the next 5 years (2015-2020).
- It also discusses the latest technologies in the automotive die casting materials and parts that are under development and in the research pipeline.
- This report provides the list of major players in the market and gives an in-depth analyst perspective of what makes the products and strategies of these players stand out from the pack.
- This report gives an understanding of the automobile industry in Latin America and gives an in-depth analysis of what makes this region suitable for a profitable venture.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key findings of the study
1.3 Report Description
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 New Developments in R&D/ Latest Technologies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Production Process Type (Growth, Trends, and Feasibility of the manufacturing process)
5.1.1 Pressure die casting
5.1.2 Vacuum die casting
5.1.3 Squeeze die casting
5.1.4 Semi-solid die casting
5.2 By Raw Material Type (Growth, Innovations, and Durability)
5.3 By Application Type (Market crackdown, trends, and forecasts)
5.3.1 Body assemblies
5.3.2 Engine Parts
5.3.3 Transmission parts
5.4 By Geography (Country wise trends, by material type, by application and by production type)
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Joint Ventures
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Most active companies in the past five years
6.5 Market Share Analysis
7. KEY PLAYERS (Overview, Strategies, Developments, Analyst Perspective)
7.1 Castwel Autoparts Pvt Ltd.
7.2 Die Casting solutions GmbH
7.4 Endurance Group
7.5 Gibbs Die Casting Group
7.6 Kinetic Die Casting Company
7.7 Mino Industry USA, Inc.
7.8 Ningbo Parison Die Casting Co., Ltd.
7.9 Raltor Metal Technik India Pvt. Ltd.
7.10 Rockman Industries Ltd.
7.11 Ryobi Die Casting Inc.
7.12 Sandhar Technologies Limited
7.13 Sipra Engineers
7.14 Spark Minda, Ashok Minda Group
7.15 Sunbeam Auto Pvt. Ltd
7.16 Texas Die Casting
7.17 Tyche Diecast Private Limited