The Russia biomedical sensors market is projected to reach USD 0.25 billion by 2018 growing at a CAGR of 2.94% over the period 2014-2020. Technological advancements in the field of biomedical sensors using microtechnology and nanotechnology will bring tiny, robust, smart and cost-effective sensors that are adaptable to the individual genetic formulation. These sensors can be set to trigger alerts when they enlist unpredictable readings, screen the existence of toxic agents in the blood, or empower drug directly into the circulatory system. Investments in developing sensors with such capabilities will act as a major factor for the growth of the market and eventually these products will find huge demand in the healthcare industry.
Biomedical sensors' utility in the hazardous environments and geographical locations which are susceptible to natural disasters will drive the market. Increased demand from the healthcare industry to monitor patients with diabetic and heart conditions will further boost the growth of the market. Early detection of irregularities in the health status of the patients along with necessary medical attention will contribute to the better quality of life.
Even though biomedical sensors are playing a major role in life-saving situations, the market faces certain challenges such as patient's safety and comfort due to strong electromagnetic fields, transferring energy from external to internal parts with high efficiency and high data rates, limited computation and data storage, and ultra-low power consumption.
The Russia biomedical sensors market is segmented on the basis of type and application. This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry. Some of the key players mentioned in the report are
- Zephyr Technology Corp
- Entra Health Systems
- FISO Technologies Inc
- Lumasense Technologies
What the report offers
- Market definition for the Russia biomedical sensors market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Russia biomedical sensors market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Russia biomedical sensors market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Study Deliverables
1.3 Key Findings of the Study
1.4 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Russia Biomedical Sensors Market Segmentation - Market Share, Trends, Forecast (2017-2022)
6.1 By Type
6.2 By Sensor Type
6.2.3 Image Sensors
6.2.5 Inertial Sensors
6.2.6 Motion Sensors
6.2.7 Electrocardiogram (ECG)
6.3 By Industry
6.4 By Application
6.4.3 Medical Imaging
6.4.5 Fitness and Wellness
7. Key Vendors in Russia Market
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Opportunities
9. Future of Russia Biomedical Sensors Market