The largest exporter of potato is the Netherlands, exporting 1,993,388 metric tons in 2016, whereas the largest importer of potato is Belgium, importing 2,001,183 metric tons in the same year. The major potato exporting countries also include France, South Germany, Belgium, and the United States, among others.
The Netherlands is the Largest Exporter
The largest exporter of potato is the Netherlands, exporting 1,993,388 metric tons in 2016. In 2017, the total potato production for consumption in the Netherlands exceeded 4 million metric tons, an increase of 27% compared to 2016, making it the largest supplier and exporter of potato in the world.
Belgium is the Largest Importer
The largest importer of potato is Belgium, importing 2,001,183 metric tons in 2016. The major countries exporting to Belgium are France, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, and the United Kingdom. France was the largest exporter of potato to Belgium in the year 2016 and as per our analysis, exported 1,126,247 metric tons of potato in 2016.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- Identify the largest importing and exporting regions in the global potato trade and their growth trends during the forecast period
- Analyzing various dynamics of the trade market with the help of trade dynamics
- To understand the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- 3 month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
Customization of the Report
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Scope & Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. Trade Dynamics
3.1 Recent Developments
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 Trade Analysis by Geography (Import & Export Volume & Value Analysis)
4.1.1 North America
188.8.131.52 Rest of North America
184.108.40.206 The Netherlands
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
4.1.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Africa