North America is a major importer as well as exporter of oil in the world. The oil production oil has increased from 5.7 MB/D in 2011 to 7.4 MB/D in 2013. It is estimated to reach 9.2 MB/D by 2015. Canada also produced 1.38 MB/D in 2013. The oil and gas automation market in this region will grow in the coming years as the oil industry is a key figure to the economy of the region,.
Increased demand for fuel is pushing the global market for automation. New oil and gas wells are being discovered continuously while old and underutilized ones are being rejuvenated with the help of automation and control technologies. Oil and gas automation market has huge growth opportunity in emerging economies where exploration has just begun. These technologies help the companies to realize cost benefits, increase productivity and improve their safety standards. These technologies are also helping the enterprises to carry out the oilfield operations, production and processing and distribution and retailing of the petroleum products efficiently and with reduced errors.
There are various products like Distributed Control Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers, Human Machine Interface and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition which help oil corporations to realize the benefits achieved through automation. Some of the major players in this market are ABB, Siemens, GE, Metso and Schneider Electric. Some other players like Fuji electric, Maverick Technologies, Climation, and National Instruments along with some others have also been covered in this report.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.