North American Chromatography Resins Market
The market is expected to grow at a healthy pace of XX%, from $XX billion in 2015 to $XX billion during the forecast period.
The major end user industrial applications of chromatographic resins is in pharmaceutical & biotechnology, food, academic & research and water treatment & environmental analysis. Of these applications the pharmaceutical segment accounts for the highest share in the market, revenue. The demand for chromatography resins in the field of monoclonal antibody production is expected grow at a considerable rate during the forecast, due to the increase in the number of critical diseases across the world.
Ion Exchange Chromatography Resins has the highest market share in terms of volume. But owing to the higher costs of Affinity Chromatography Resins, these segment has the highest market share by revenue.
North America has the highest market share, on account of its pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. North America has the largest market globally. North America is expected to witness the higher growth rate during the forecast period owing to the huge demand for the pharmaceutical products and drugs as well as Food & Beverages industry. The other industries like Biotechnological applications, Academics & Research institute etc. are also having increasing demand of Chromatography resins and products.
The major driver for the market is the increasing expenditure in health care, which is increasing the demand for various drugs. Furthermore this market is driven by the increase use of chromatographic resins in food industry. Moreover, the growing pharmaceutical industry in developing countries is also driving this market. One of the major restraint of this market is with the regulatory problems associated with the pharmaceutical industry, as a result of which the counterfeit drug market is on rise.
The market has been segmented into Region wise as USA, Canada, Mexico and others. US is leading with the highest market growth rate followed by Canada and other countries. Other segmentation is based on Applications, Techniques, Origin and by Ingredients too.
Company profiles of the major global companies as well as regional players like Dow Chemicals, Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Scientific Instrument Services, Inc., Purolite Corporation, Agilent Technologies. etc. have been discussed with its financial analysis.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the North America Market for Chromatography Resins, with country specific assessments and competition analysis on country scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a country scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the North America Market for Chromatography Resins market on both global and country scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
1.1 Research Methodology
1.1.1 Definition of the Market
1.1.2 Report Description
2. Executive Summary
3. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
4. MARKET OVERVIEW
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Regulatory Policies Analysis
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Raw Material Analysis
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.2.1 Increasing academic and pharmaceutical R&D spending
5.2.2 Technological advancements in chromatography resins
5.2.3 Increased importance of chromatography tests in drug
5.2.4 Increasing support from government agencies
5.3.1 High cost vs productivity of chromatography systems and technologies
5.3.2 Shortage of professional expertise
5.4.1 Strong research and development activities
5.4.2 Investments in emerging economies
5.4.3 Rising importance of green chromatography
5.4.4 Technology Overview
5.4.5 Technology Snapshot
6. Green Chromatography Resins
7. MARKET SEGMENTATION, ANALYSIS AND FORECAST
7.1 Global Market by Applications (Market Size, Forecast and CAGR)
7.1.1 Pharmaceutical Industries
7.1.2 Agriculture, Food and Beverage
7.1.3 Environmental Analysis
7.1.4 Biotechnological Applications
7.2 Global Market by Techniques (Market Size, Forecast and CAGR)
7.2.1 Ion Exchange Chromatography Resins
188.8.131.52 Anion Exchange Resins
184.108.40.206 Cation Exchange Resins
7.2.2 Affinity Chromatography Resins
220.127.116.11 Protein A, G, and L purification
18.104.22.168 Immunoglobulin purification
22.214.171.124 Recombinant tagged proteins
126.96.36.199 Lectin affinity chromatography
7.2.3 Size Exclusion Chromatography Resins
7.2.4 Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography Resins
7.2.5 Mixed Mode Chromatography Resins
7.3 Global Market by Origin (Market Size, Forecast and CAGR)
7.3.1 Natural Based
7.3.2 Synthetic Based
7.4 Global Market by Ingredient (Market Size, Forecast and CAGR)
7.4.3 Silica Gel
7.4.4 Aluminum oxide
8. Regional Market Analysis (Market Size, Forecast and CAGR)
8.1 North America
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1 M&A,Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Products & Services, SWOT Analysis and Recent Developments)
10.1 Dow Chemicals
10.2 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
10.3 Illumina, Inc.
10.6 Merck KGaA
10.7 Tosoh Corporation
10.8 Pall Corporation
10.10 Affymetrix, Inc.
10.11 BASF AG
10.12 Agilent Technologies
10.13 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
10.14 Siemens AG
10.15 F. Hoffmann-La Roche
10.16 GE Healthcare Life Sciences
10.17 JSR Micro