The market expected to grow at steady CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. The region is second largest in terms of demand with 23% of global share. Annual HDPE production in North America is expected to climb from 18.6 million MT to 21 million MT.
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is one of the most widely used plastics in a range of industrial sectors. HDPE is highly versatile, suggested by the broad portfolio of its applications that ranges from food packaging, beverage bottles, cosmetics, care products and household goods to technical parts and products for the construction sector. It is also the world's third largest commodity plastic resin after polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polypropylene (PP).
Packaging and construction industries remain as the primary growth propellers for the global HDPE market. Dashing developments in the emerging markets along with new technological expansions offering large competitive blank space will boost the demand for HDPE in coming years.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary 3. High-density Polyethylene
3.2 Current Market Scenario
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s 5 Force Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Blow Molding
5.1.3 Injection Molding
5.1.4 Pipe and Conduit
5.1.5 Rotational Molding
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Pipes & Tubes
5.2.2 Fuel tanks
5.2.3 Processing equipments
5.2.4 Wire and cable insulations
5.2.5 Health care applications
6. North America Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.1 United States
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures & Collaborations
7.3 Market Share Analysis
7.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
8. Company Profiles
8.1 BASF Corporation
8.2 Lyondell Basell
8.3 Ineos Olefins & Polymers
8.4 Total Petrochemicals
8.5 Dow Chemicals
8.6 Akzonobel N.V.
8.7 ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
8.8 Afton Chemical Corporation
8.9 DuPont Engineering Polymers
8.10 Chemtura Corp.
8.11 SINOPEC Corp.
8.12 Braskem SA
8.13 Innospec Inc.
8.14 Cummins Inc.
8.15 Total S.A.
8.16 Total Petrochemicals & Refining USA, Inc.
8.17 Evonik Industries
8.18 Chevron Phillips Chemical Co
8.22 Petronas Chemicals
8.23 Indian Oil Cor-poration Ltd.
8.24 Qatar Chemical Co Ltd
8.25 Thai Polyethylene Co. Ltd.