Advertising in North America is one of the biggest industries. Every year billions of dollars are spent in advertisement to launch new products and also show the marquee products. In 2012, USA alone spent more than $3 billion in ads. A 30 second spot in Super bowl costed $4 million and a 60 second spot was for $8 million. So to support this huge industry, digital signage market is also increasing in this region.
Communication has become an important aspect in every field. With the advancement in technologies, this has changed the way companies are communicating with their customers. One such way which has seen a tremendous growth is signage, which are used to provide information. Digital Signage, a subset of signage uses advanced methods like LCD, LED, OLED and projections to display content such as digital images, video, streaming media, and information and can be found in public spaces, transportation systems, museums, stadiums, retail stores, hotels, restaurants, and corporate buildings. These displays use content management systems which can be run either from personal computers and servers or regional/national media hosting providers.
Touchscreen technologies and near field communications have provided an impetus to this market. These help in saving costs associated with traditional printed advertisements which are more time consuming and tedious to implement. Digital Signage are being used increasingly across different industry verticals as well as for relaying real-time information at different places. Vendors of both hardware and software are expanding their offerings to meet high market demand.
Some of the vendors mentioned in the report are Samsung, Cisco, HP, 3M, Scala, LG and ADFLOW Networks.
Who should be interested in this report?What the Report Offers
1) Market Definition for the Digital Signage Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Digital Signage Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Digital Signage Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4 Key Findings in the Study
1.5 Market Definition
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Augmenting Demand for OLED Displays
3.2.2 Enhancement of Brand Awareness and Perception
3.2.3 Technological Advancements and Infrastructure Expansions
3.2.4 Cost Optimization and ROI
3.3 Market Restraints
3.3.1 High Initial Investments
3.3.2 Lack of Standardization
3.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitutes
3.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Technology Snapshot
4.1 New Product Innovations
4.2 3D Screens
4.4 Multi-Screen Capabilities
4.5 High-End Processors Enabling Digital Image Processing
5. North America Digital Signage Market Segmentation and Forecast (2016-2022)
5.1 By Product
5.1.2 Menu Boards
5.1.3 Bill Boards
5.1.4 Sign Boards
5.2 By Type
18.104.22.168 LCD/LED Displays
22.214.171.124 OLED Displays
126.96.36.199 Projection Equipment
188.8.131.52 Media Players
184.108.40.206 Mount Accessories
220.127.116.11 Content Management Software
18.104.22.168 Edge Server Software
22.214.171.124 Distribution & Scheduling Software
126.96.36.199 Installation & Training
5.3 By Applications
5.4 By Country
5.4.1 United States
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles (List Populated Globally)
6.1 Atmel Corporation
6.2 STMicroelectronics, N.V.
6.3 Texas Instruments, Inc.
6.4 Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
6.5 Microchip Technology, Inc.
6.6 Silicon Laboratories, Inc.
6.7 Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6.8 Future Electronics, Inc.
6.9 Honeywell International, Inc.
6.10 Infineon Technologies AG
6.11 Analog Devices, Inc.
6.12 Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
6.13 Semtech Corporation
6.14 Rohm Company Limited
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Investor Outlook
8. Future of North America Digital Signage Market