The North America Amines Market was valued at USD XX.XX in 2015 and is expected to reach USD XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. In terms of tonnage, the North America market was at XX million metric tons in 2015. United States dominated the North America Amines market, accounting for over XX% of the total volume in 2015. The market for the amines is growing considerably in the small emerging countries in this region, as the increase in developments in such end user industries in those countries.
Amines are used as corrosion resistant in petroleum industry, construction industry and chemical-manufacturing industry and in engineering tools manufacture. In pharmaceutical industry they are used in antibiotics, CNS drugs, antithelmintics, antifungals and neoplastic chemotherapy. They are also used in cosmetics and toiletries industries to manufacture fabric softeners, personal-care products, textile manufacturing, gas treatment and dishwater detergents. They are also used as color reprography, dyes and in agrochemicals.
The major products of amines are ethanolamines, alkylamines, fatty amines, specialty amines and ethyleneamines. Out of these products, ethylamine accounts for the greatest share as it has large variety of applications in agrochemicals, plastics, dyes, rubber industry and textiles. The demand for fatty amines is running high owing to its increasing applications.
One of the major drivers is the growth in the end user industries such as construction industry and chemical-manufacturing industry as amines are used in making paints and corrosion resistant paints. The growth of agriculture industry would increase the demand for agrochemicals and so would be driver for amines market. One of the major challenge this market is facing is the volatile prices of raw materials. The usage of amines is accompanied by harmful environmental effects, hence stricter environmental regulations would reduce the consumption and production of amines, which is a threat to this market.
The leading manufacturers of amines globally are BASF, DOW chemicals, Sinopec, DuPont, Huntsman, Chemutra Corporation, Akzo Nobel and Arkema.
WHAT THIS REPORT CONTAINS
- Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a North America and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a North America and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both North America and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Scope of the Report
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Amines Market
3.2 Industry Value Chain
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growth in End user industries
4.2.1 Volatile raw material costs
4.2.2 Environmental Impact
4.3.1 future developments in emerging countries
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Type
5.1.3 Fatty Amines
5.1.4 Speciality Amines
5.2 End-user Application
5.2.4 Engineering Tools Manufacture
5.2.6 Agro Chemicals
5.2.9 Gas treatment
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market Size, Growth and forecast)
6.1 North America
6.1.1 United States
6.1.6 Rest of North America
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 mergers and acquisitions
7.2 joint ventures, collaborations, and agreements
7.3 market share analysis
7.4 strategies adopted by leading players
7.5 New Product Launches
8. Company Profiles
8.2 Dow Chemicals
8.6 Chemutra Corporation
8.7 Akzo Nobel
8.9 Alkyl Amines
8.11 Eastman Chemical Company
8.12 Solvay SA
8.17 Air Products and Chemicals
8.18 Tosoh Corporation
8.19 Clariant International Ltd.