The Middle East & Africa Biomedical Sensors market is estimated at $0.84 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 3.26% over the period 2014-2020.The near future will bring Biomedical sensors that are adaptable to the genetic formulation of each individual. These sensors can be set to trigger alerts when unpredictable readings are enlisted, screen the existence of toxic agents in the blood, or empower drug directly into the circulatory system. These Sensors are set to find its demand in the healthcare industry.
The Biomedical Sensors are driven by the increased demand in the hazardous environments, utilization in situations resulting natural disasters, increased demand in healthcare sector for diabetic and heart patients, and embedded monitoring of the patients. The advancement in technology has made possible to build a Biomedical Sensor using Nano and Micro technology making it tiny, robust, smart and cost-effective. The early detection of irregularities in the health status of the patients will contribute to the better quality of life.
Even though Biomedical Sensors are playing a major role in life saving situation, it is facing certain challenges such as patient’s safety and comfort due to strong electromagnetic fields, transferring energy from external to internal parts with high efficiency and high data rates, limited computation and data storage, and ultra-low power consumption. UAE is leading the market and also with highest growth rate in this region followed by Saudi Arabia and Israel.
The Middle East & Africa Biomedical Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Temperature, Accelerometer, Pressure, Chemical, and Biochemical), Application (Pharmaceutical, Healthcare).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Middle East & Africa Biomedical Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Zephyr Technology Corp, Entra Health Systems, FISO Technologies Inc, Lumasense Technologies, Neoptix and Others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Middle East & Africa Biomedical Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Middle East & Africa Biomedical Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Middle East & Africa Biomedical Sensors market on a regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.