Latin America is a very lucrative market to invest because the economy is increasing in those countries. This growing economy has had an effect on the disposable income of the people. This has helped industries like laptops and tablets which now has a greater demand in this region. Tablets are being used in schools as well in some countries. The increasing use of tablets has helped the touch screen controller market to grow in this region.
Touch screen displays are in huge demand across the world. First given boost by iPhones and iPads, demand for touchscreen has been rising exponentially with almost every vendor launching its own version of smart devices. This growth is driving the touch screen controller market, with increasing application of touch screen across the industries.
Touch can be enabled on any device and hence this market is highly fragmented. But still consumer electronics contributes maximum to the market in terms of revenues and shipments. At present, market has two types of touch screen controllers: resistive and capacitive. Capacitive touch screen controllers are in huge demand as compared to resistive one as they are more easy to use.
Some of the major vendors mentioned in the report are Atmel, STMicroelectronics, Cypress, Microchip and Texas Instruments.
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for the Touch Screen Controller market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Touch Screen Controller market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Touch Screen Controller market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products, as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
- Enterprises using this technology for usage in different products and services they provide
- Investors who are willing to invest in this market
- Consultants who can get readymade analysis to guide their clients
- Anyone who wants to know about this industry
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4 Key Findings in the Study
1.5 Market Definition
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Increase in the number of Smart Devices with touch screen technologies installed.
3.2.2 Penetration of touch devices across different industry verticals.
3.3 Market Restraints
3.3.1 High Power Consumption
3.3.2 High Cost of Production
3.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitutes
3.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
3.6 Industry Policies
4. Technology Overview
4.1 Technology Snapshot
4.2 Applications of the Touch Screen Controllers
5. Latin America Touch Screen Controllers Market Segmentation and Forecast (2016-2022)
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Resistive Touch Controllers
5.1.2 Capacitive Touch Controllers
5.2 By End-User Vertical
5.3 By Applications
5.3.2 Mobile Communication Devices
5.3.3 GPS Devices
5.3.4 Portable Instruments
5.3.5 Point of Sale Terminals
5.3.6 Signature Capture Terminals
5.3.7 Industrial Control Displays
5.4 By Country
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles (List Populated Globally)
6.1 Atmel Corporation
6.2 STMicroelectronics, N.V.
6.3 Texas Instruments, Inc.
6.4 Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
6.5 Microchip Technology, Inc.
6.6 Silicon Laboratories, Inc.
6.7 Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6.8 Future Electronics, Inc.
6.9 Honeywell International, Inc.
6.10 Infineon Technologies AG
6.11 Analog Devices, Inc.
6.12 Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
6.13 Semtech Corporation
6.14 Rohm Company Limited
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Investor Outlook
8. Future of Latin America Touch Screen Controller Market