In South American market, Venezuela has the largest proven oil reserves in the world. It is also one of the largest oil exporting countries in the world. It has huge refineries to process the oil it takes out. Other countries in this region like Columbia have onshore and offshore oil deposits,.Ecuador also has a huge market for oil exports. The huge potential for growth in oil & gas production and distribution will boost the automation market in this region.
Increasing demand for oil and gas is pushing the global market for automation. New oil and gas wells are being discovered continuously while old ones which have been underutilized are being rejuvenated with the help of automation and control technologies. Oil and Gas Automation Market has huge growth opportunity in emerging economies where exploration has just begun. These technologies help the companies to realize cost benefits, increase productivity and improve their safety standards. The technologies are also helping the enterprises to carry out the oilfield operations, production, processing, distribution and retailing of the petroleum products efficiently and with reduced errors.
There are various products like Distributed Control Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers, Human Machine Interface and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition which help oil corporations to realize the benefits achieved through automation. Some of the major players in this market are ABB, Siemens, GE, Metso and Schneider Electric. Some other players like Fuji electric, Maverick Technologies, Climation, and National Instruments along with some others have also been covered in this report.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
- The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
- The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
- The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline by Applications, Industry Usage and Geographies Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics & Trends
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Factors Driving the Market
3.2.1 Optimizing Production
3.2.2 Enhancing Safety and Security
3.2.3 Effective and Easy Maintenance
3.2.4 Exploration from Aging Reservoirs
3.4 Factors Restraining the Market
3.4.1 Initial Investment is high
3.4.2 Political Instability
3.5 Current Opportunities in the Market
3.6 Technology Snapshot
3.7 Porters Five Forces Analysis
3.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.7.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.7.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
3.8 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.9 Industry Policies
4. Latin America Oil and Gas Automation Market Segmentation by Automation Technologies
4.1 Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
4.2 Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
4.3 Human Machine Interface (HMI)
4.4 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
4.5 Real Time Optimization & Simulation (RTOS)
5. Latin America Oil and Gas Automation Market Segmentation by Sectors
6. Latin America Oil and Gas Automation Market Segmentation by Petroleum Derivative Products
6.1 Liquefied Petroleum Gas
7. Latin America Oil and Gas Automation Market Segmentation by Geography
7.1 Latin America
8. Latin America Oil and Gas Automation Product Vendors, Market Share, Products and Services and Developments
8.1 ABB Ltd
8.2 Honeywell Inc
8.3 General Electric
8.4 Rockwell Automation
8.5 Schneider Electric
8.7 Yokogawa Electric Corporation
8.8 Metso Corporation
8.9 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investor Outlook
10. Future of Latin America Oil and Gas Automation market