Japan’s alcoholic drinks packaging market is estimated at USD XX billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The stable economy and reduced taboo related to alcohol consumption have spurred the demand for these products, in turn augmenting the need for efficient packaging solutions. China and India, host to world’s 37% of the population, are huge markets for alcoholic drinks.
The increase in consumer spending on recreational activities and growth in social acceptance has led to a sustained increase in the demand for alcoholic drink products, impacting the packaging market. Packaging plays an important role, with the wide range of offerings by alcoholic drink manufacturers contributing to the market growth. Glass is the major material used for packaging, apart from metal cans and PET bottles.
The social class difference like between upper middle class, middle class, and rural population consumption patterns are driving the demand for packaging solutions. The demand for packaging solutions for different alcoholic drinks like wine, whiskey, beer, and vodka will continue to witness growth in the near future. The robust retail market and improving economic activity will drive Japan’s alcoholic drinks packaging market.
Some of the key players mentioned in the report are:
- Amcor Ltd.
- Ball Corporation
- Crown Holdings Incorporated
- Mondi PLC
- Rexam PLC
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Tetra Laval
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for Japan’s alcoholic drinks packaging market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for Japan’s alcoholic drinks packaging market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect Japan’s alcoholic drinks packaging market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Opportunities in the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging Market
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Model
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry Among the Existing Competitors
4.7 Industry Policies
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
6. Japan Alcoholic Drinks Packaging Market- Segmentation by Primary Material
7. Japan Alcoholic Drinks Packaging Market- Segmentation by Alcoholic Products
7.4 Ready to Drink (RTD)
8. Japan Alcoholic Drinks Packaging Market- Segmentation by Product type
8.2 Metal Cans
9. Competitive Analysis
9.1 Amcor Ltd.
9.2 Mondi PLC
9.3 Ball Corporation
9.4 Rexam PLC
9.5 Saint-Gobain S.A.
9.6 Tetra Laval
9.7 Crown Holdings Incorporated
9.9 Krones AG
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future of Japan Alcoholic Drinks Packaging Market