Israel’s glass packaging market is expected to reach USD XX billion by the end of 2022 from current estimate of USD XX billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Glass is one of the most preferred materials for packaging of food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, and personal care products. Properties like excellent barrier properties, sterility, and reusability make it a superior packaging material. The other major advantage of glass packaging is that it can be molded into various shape and sizes, facilitating its use across different industry verticals.
Even though glass remains the preferred packaging material for a variety of products, the growing usage of plastics as a replacement for glass will hamper the market growth. Advancements in the field of plastics for safe usage in different applications will restrict glass as a material for packaging.
Israel’s glass packaging market is segmented on the basis of product and end-user industry. Based on the product, the market is segmented into bottles, jars, vials, and others. Based on the end-user industry, the market is segmented into pharmaceuticals, medical, household care, personal care, agricultural, and others.
Some of the key players mentioned in the report are:
- Amcor Ltd.
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- MTS Medication Technologies
- Reynolds Packaging
- Sonoco Products Company
What the Report Offers
- Complete market insights, driving forces of the market, challenges it faces, and the opportunities in the current market scenario
- A complete market segmentation has been done on the basis of different packaging and product types along with detailed analysis for the next five years
- Complete market breakdown has been done by different countries to give a detailed picture of the glass packaging market
- The report also gives information on major vendors of glass packaging products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments, and profile of these vendors
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Key Findings
1.4 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.4 Current Opportunities in the Market
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Industry Competition
4.6.2 Potential of New Entrants
4.6.3 Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Power of Customers
4.6.5 Threat of Substitute Products
4.7 Industry Policies
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Market Segmentation
6.1 By Products
6.2 By End-User Industry
6.2.3 Personal Care
6.2.4 Household Care
7. Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Intelligence- Company Profiles
8.1 Amcor Ltd.
8.2 Bemis Company, Inc.
8.4 Sonoco Products Company
8.5 Honeywell International, Inc.
8.6 MTS Medication Technologies
8.7 Reynolds Packaging
8.8 The DOW Chemical Company
8.9 Uhlmann Group
8.10 Rohrer Corporation
8.11 Pharma Packaging Solutions
8.12 Tekni-Plex, Inc.
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investment Outlook
10. Future of Glass Packaging