Smart weapons are usually missiles, rockets and ammunitions equipped with laser, GPS, some camera based system or satellite guided system. Few weapons are smart enough that they can be operated by only few authorized personal and hit only the target and nothing else. They are designed in such a way that they just hit the target with minimal damages to surroundings and avoid freindle casualty. These are ruling the market because of their features and every military personnel wants to include them in their assets.
Hundreds to thousand million dollars are being awarded to the smart weapon designing firms by military and defense forces of various countries. A lot of R&D is also being done in this area to use the right technology for these weapons.
The global smart weapons market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period 2018 - 2023
- March, 2018 - Historic B-52 bomber to get a massive weapons enhancement by engineering an upgrade to the aircraft’s internal weapons bay, which aims to substantially enhance its attack mission options.
Key Industry Players: Key vendors operating in the market are Rheinmetall AG, Lockheed Martin, General Atomics, AeroVironment, Northrop Grumman and Boeing amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- To study current and future market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Detailed study of the segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
Report Customization and Benefits:
This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Phases
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Porters Five Force Framework
3.2.1 Bargaining Power of the Suppliers
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of the Consumers
3.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. GLOBAL SMART WEAPONS MARKET, SEGMENTED BY PRODUCT
6. SMART WEAPONS MARKET, SEGMENTED BY TECHNOLOGY
6.1 Satellite Guidance
6.2 Radar Guidance
6.3 Infrared Guidance
6.4 Laser Guidance
7. SMART WEAPONS MARKET, SEGMENTED BY USAGE
7.1 Land Based
7.2 Air Based
7.3 Sea Based
8. SMART WEAPONS MARKET, SEGMENTED BY GEOGRAPHY
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.1.4 Rest of North America
8.2.6 Rest of Europe
8.3.4 South Korea
8.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.4 South America
8.1.4 Rest of South America
8.5 Afica & Middle-East
8.5.1 Saudi Arabia
8.5.3 South Africa
8.5.5 Rest of Africa & Middle-East
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.2 Market Share Analysis
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.1 Rheinmetall AG
10.2 Lockheed Martin Corporation
10.3 General Atomics
10.5 Northrop Grumman Corporation
10.7 Israel Aerospace Industries
10.8 General Dynamics Corporation
10.9 Teledyne Scientific
10.11 Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Limited
10.12 Airbus S.A.S.