The market is growing at the rate of 1.33% across the Europe in retail sales and the value is set to reach 3.7 billion USD by 2023. The growth rate in the US is 3.4% from 2018-2023. The retail sales are set to reach 1.4 billion USD by 2023.
The UK food spreads market witnessed sales increase by 5% in value terms through 2012, while experiencing a smaller increase in volume terms of 2%. Jam sales have remained stagnant in the last 4 years. Around 7.7% of consumers have switched from jam to peanut butter. The jams and preserves sales are driven by the sales of bread.
Changing consumer preferences and cautious spending are impacting the types of sweet spreads consumers are buying. While sales have increased overall, market growth is particularly evident in the non-traditional segments of chocolate spreads and nut/seed-based spreads, largely at the expense of jams and other fruit-based products. Product innovation is the key driving factor for new brands which are providing a stiff competition to the already established ones in the spreads market.
In this report we offer,
1) A key insight into the market size, share and forecast for food spreads
2) Analysis of the dominant regions in food spreads including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world.
3) Analysis of the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
4) Segmentation of the food spreads market by type of spreads- jams, jellies, nut based, chocolate based, fruit based and honey.
Why should you buy this report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the worldwide food spreads market
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To understand which categories of food spreads are doing well in the market and which are not.
4) To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.