Inertial system equipment includes Gyroscopes, Accelerometers, Inertial Measurement Units, Inertial Navigation Systems and Multi-Axis sensors. A comprehensive overview of the market for these systems over the next 5 years is elucidated in this report. The report segments the market by area of application with an in-depth analysis of every segment in each industry.
Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) orientation & stabilization and Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) control are the two major application areas of inertial sensors. They are used in conjunction with DVL, USBL, GPS, depth, and sound velocity sensors to deliver precise information for AUV control and SONAR data geo-referencing. This ability to integrate with other systems makes inertial sensors very important and a key driver to the market.
The report delves deep into the impact experienced due to the rise of unmanned vehicles: Aerial, land and water-based on the use of inertial sensors. The unprecedented rise in unmanned vehicles across various sectors, in both civilian and defense applications have increased the need for complex navigational systems that employ inertial sensors. The rapid advancement in technology has made sensors both accessible and affordable. This has also increased their usage in the day-to-day devices.
An extensive overview of the different grades of inertial sensors including Navigational, Tactical, Industrial and Automotive are given in the report. The key differences among them are explained and their market based on application is provided on a regional basis. An analysis of the key players in the market has been provided with an outlook on the competitive landscape and insights for the investors.
What the Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for the Inertial Systems Market in terms of Subsea Applications along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
2. Market analysis for the Inertial Systems Market with region and country specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scales
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, offering prospective opportunities and the identification of key companies, which can influence the market on both the global and regional fronts
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Inertial Systems Market on both the global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information