Gluten-Free Condiments, Seasonings & Spreads Market
Gluten-free condiments, seasonings & spreads account for about 7% of the global market for gluten-free foods & beverages, with North America leading in terms of regional share that is estimated to be 54% in 2016. Europe and North America are also forecast as the two fastest growing markets for gluten-free condiments, seasonings & spreads.
Wheat, barley, rye and their derivatives are found to contain the protein called gluten and individuals sensitive to it exhibit mild symptoms of intolerance such as chronic diarrhea and vomiting. However, there exists a sizeable population that shows typical symptoms of intolerance that is classified as celiac disease. This is an inherited autoimmune disorder in which gluten damages the small intestine, with the only remedy for it being a strict gluten-free diet for life. For instance, prevalence of this disease in North America has been put at between three and four million, though only 5%-10% of the cases have been currently diagnosed.
The market for gluten-free foods & beverages has undergone a radical change from being considered specialty niche products to becoming mainstream products. Millions of individuals around the world have started consuming gluten-free products, not only because of being diagnosed with celiac disease but also because of a general perception of maintaining better health. A current trend towards free from products consumption has given further impetus to the gluten-free foods & beverages segment.
The market for gluten-free products is highly competitive, with innovation in products being a major strategic approach being adopted by leading players. This trend is likely to continue in the future, as the established set of players seeks to garner increased market share.
What the Report Offers
- A key insight into the market size, share and forecast for gluten-free condiments, seasonings & spreads.
- Analysis of the major global regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and rest of the world.
- North American market analysis by the United States and Canada, European market analysis by France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and rest of Europe, Asia-Pacific market analysis by Australia, China, India, Japan and rest of Asia-Pacific and South American market analysis by Argentina, Brazil and rest of South America.
- Factors instrumental in changing market scenarios and prospective opportunities.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the worldwide gluten-free condiments, seasonings & spreads market.
- Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
- An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, gluten-free condiments, seasonings & spreads manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
- Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Factors Driving the Gluten Free Products Market
3.2.1 Greater Incidences of Celiac Disease
3.2.2 Growth in Gluten-Sensitive Consumers
3.2.3 Gluten Free No Longer a Fad
3.2.4 Improved Taste and Nutrition Profiles Appeal to a Larger Audience
3.2.5 Greater Demand for “Free From” Foods and Beverages
3.3 Factors Restraining the Gluten Free Products Market
3.4 Opportunities for the Gluten Free Products Market
3.5 Porter’s Five Forces
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.5.5 Degree of Competition
3.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.5 Consumer Behavior Analysis
3.5.1 Consumer Demand Analysis
3.5.2 Target Market Identification
188.8.131.52 Purchasing Power
184.108.40.206 Demographic Strengths & Weaknesses
220.127.116.11 Spending Patterns
4. Regional Market Analysis
4.1 North America
4.1.1 United States
4.2.4 United Kingdom
4.2.5 Rest of Europe
4.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
4.4 South America
4.4.3 Rest of South America
4.5 Rest of World
5. Policies and Regulations
6. Competitor Analysis
6.1 Market Shares of Leading Global Players
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Global Players
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Amy’s Kitchen, Inc
7.2 Bob’s Red Mill
7.3 Boulder Brands, Inc.
7.4 Dr. Schär
7.5 Enjoy Life Natural Brands LLC
7.6 Frontier Soups
7.7 General Mills, Inc
7.8 Genius Foods
7.9 Golden West Specialty Foods
7.10 H.J. Heinz Company
7.11 Hain Celestial Group, Inc
7.12 Hero Group AG
7.13 Kelkin Ltd
7.14 Mrs. Crimbles
7.15 Newburn Bakehouse (Warburtons Bakery)
7.16 Pamela’s Products
7.17 Quinoa Corporation
7.18 Raisio PLC
7.19 Wholly Wholesome