Germany’s pressure sensors market is projected to reach USD 0.48 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.83% over the period 2017-2022. Technological advancements like the integration of micro electro mechanical systems (MEMS) technology with pressure sensors, which have various applications in the fields of aerospace, wireless and optical communications, automotive, healthcare, and consumer products, act as the major drivers for the growth of the market.
Pressure transmitters are also incorporated with additional functionalities such as temperature monitoring, detection of leaks, and providing feedback to the control system. With the end-users looking for better asset management, such combination sensing systems will find a greater demand in the future, acting as a key driver for the lucrative growth of the pressure sensors market.
The pressure sensors market is dominated by piezoresistive and capacitive sensors as they are heavily used in automotive, medical, petrochemical, and oil & gas industries. Optical and resonant solid-state sensors are projected to exhibit high growth over the forecast period due to their applications in hazardous environments. Technological advancements and nanotechnology applications are the future opportunities for the pressure sensors market.
Germany’s pressure sensors market is segmented on the basis of technology and end-user industry. The consumer electronics application segment is seen to record the fastest growth in this market. Increasing automobile production, rapid industrialization, lower operational costs, and growing middle class in Germany act as the key drivers of the pressure sensors market over the forecast period. Automotive and medical applications will remain the biggest end-user industries for pressure sensors.
This report gives a detailed study of Porter’s five forces analysis, market segments, and current market trends. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. The report also covers the market landscape of these players, which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry. Some of the leading suppliers of pressure sensors mentioned in the report are:
- Honeywell International
- Freescale Semiconductor
- Infineon Technologies
- Panasonic Corporation
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for Germany’s pressure sensors market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for Germany’s pressure sensors market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect Germany’s pressure sensors market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
1.5 Market Definition
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Growth in the most prominent end-user verticals such as automotive and healthcare industry.
3.2.2 Increasing adoption of the MEMS and NEMS systems in the industry
3.2.3 Emphasis on miniaturization and integration of advanced technology in products.
3.3 Restraints in the Market
3.3.1 High cost associated with sensing products.
3.4 Opportunities in the Market
3.4.1 Evolution of Smart Infrastructure Concepts across Industries
3.4.2 Role of Sensors in realizing a completely automated environment.
3.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
3.6.5 Existing Competitive Rivalry in the Market
3.7 Industry Policies
4. Technology Snapshot
5. Market Segmentation and Forecast
5.1 By Type
5.2 By Technology
5.2.6 Resonant Solid State
5.3 By Application
5.3.2 Consumer Electronics
5.3.4 Oil & Gas
5.3.6 Environmental & Utlility Monitoring Applications
6. Competitive Intelligence - Key Company Profiles in Germany
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Investment Outlook
8. Future of Pressure Sensors Market