The Germany fertilizing machinery market was valued at USD XX million in the year 2016 and is expected to grow into a USD XX million market by 2021, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Fertilizing machinery is another extension of the overall mechanization of farming. Of the entire production chain, fertilization is an important process requiring precise distribution patterns. These machines play a vital role as they are calibrated for high levels of accuracy. They involve various kinds of devices such as drop spreaders, rotary spreaders, pendulum spreaders and liquid fertilizer spreaders.
The growth observed in the sales of tractors in Germany is an important indicator for the advent of farm mechanization. Tractors tend to act as a source of power, whereby, various agricultural machines can be attached to it. This co-dependency makes the purchase of other equipment easier, once the tractor is purchased. The economic stabilization of Germany, expected during the forecast period, would further help to improve the market conditions with an increase in the levels of competition, leading to a large level of farm consolidation in this region. The increase in farm consolidation would boost the need for farm mechanization. However, the negative environmental impact of using fertilizers has been well documented and is posing a major threat to the market. The high labor costs in the region also drive the mechanization process, rapidly.
The Germany fertilizing machinery market has been segmented based on the various types of fertilizing machinery.
- Dry Fertilizer Spreaders
- Drop Spreaders
- Rotary Spreaders
- Pendulum Spreaders
Key players in the market are:
- AGCO Corp.
- Buhler Industries, Inc.
- Great Plains Ag
- Deere & Company
- Kuhn Group
- Kverneland Group
- Kasco Manufacturing
- Kubota Corporation
- CNH Industrial N.V.
- Iseki & Co., Ltd.
- Visser Horti
- Dawn Equipment
Key Deliverables of the Study
- Market analysis for the Germany fertilizing machinery market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Market definition, along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Germany fertilizing machinery market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phase
2.4 Econometric Modeling
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET OVERVIEW AND TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Technology Trends
4.3 Market Definition and Assumption
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.4 Value & Supply Chain Analysis
5.5 Porter's Five Forces Framework
5.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.5.5 Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
6. GERMANY FERTILIZING MACHINERY MARKET SEGMENTATION, BY TYPE
6.1 Dry Fertilizer Spreaders
6.2 Drop Spreaders
6.3 Rotary Spreaders
6.4 Pendulum Spreaders
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.2 Market Share Analysis
7.3 Latest Products & Developments of Key players
8. COMPANY PROFILES
8.1 AGCO Corp. (US)
8.2 Buhler Industries, Inc. (Canada)
8.3 Great Plains Ag (US)
8.4 Deere & Company (John Deere) (US)
8.5 Kuhn Group (France)
8.6 Kverneland Group (Norway)
8.7 Kasco Manufacturing (US)
8.8 Kubota Corporation (Japan)
8.9 CNH Industrial N.V. (UK)
8.10 Iseki & Co., Ltd. (Japan)
8.12 Visser Horti
8.14 Kinze Manufacturing
8.15 Hardi North America
8.16 Dawn Equipment
9. FUTURE OUTLOOK OF THE MARKET