Decent market opportunity exists for subsea production and processing systems in Europe. The North Seas new exploration and production activity is at an all time high and is moving into much deeper waters, thereby attracting the subsea equipment manufacturers and service companies.
Oil and gas production is rapidly making a shift to subsea regions. This represents a significant deviation from conventional production methods. Subsea environment is sometimes the most remote and unexplored on earth. Working in this environment makes monitoring and intervention much more difficult and raises unique challenges and often some environmental issues.
One of the key challenges of working in a subsea system is to increase the recovery rate of a particular field. In many cases subsea fields proved to have less recovery rates than other conventional fields. Other challenges posed by subsea production are to reduce wellhead pressure to allow effective recovery of hydrocarbon resources.
Subsea processing holds the potential to off-load fluid equipment to the seafloor. This provides for reduction in platform/FPSO deck load requirements while also eliminating the backpressure imposed by the production riser. Subsea processing can take several forms, comprising a myriad of subsea separation and boosting scenarios.
This is only an emerging technology and there is still some resistance from major operators to the use of subsea processing but once the drawbacks which stem from mostly increased power requirements to intervention problems, it looks to be a promising area of development in the subsea field.
What the Report Offers
· Market Definition for subsea production and processing along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
· Market analysis for Europe subsea production and processing market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis on both country and regional scale.
· Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on both country and regional scale.
· Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
· Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect Europe subsea production and processing market on both country and regional basis.
· A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1)For gaining an exhaustive understanding of Europe market for subsea production and processing. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2)An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, pump manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3)Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Recent Developments in Subsea Production and Processing
3.3 R & D Activities
3.4 Investments and Opportunities
4. Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
4.1.1 Increasing Energy Demand
4.1.2 Reduces OPEX
4.1.3 Increasing Exploration Activity
4.1.4 Faster and safer start-up of low energy wells
4.2.1 Environmental Issues
4.2.2 Lack of Skilled Labor
4.2.3 Constitutional Barriers
4.3.1 Investment Opportunities in Pump Manufacturing
4.3.2 Increasing Drilling Activity Across the Globe
5. Subsea Production and Processing Value Chain Analysis
5.2 Equipment Manufacturers
5.3 Service Providers
6. Europe Subsea Processing and Production Market Analysis, by Country
6.2 Major Countries
220.127.116.11 Market Demand to 2020
18.104.22.168 Investment Opportunities
22.214.171.124 Technology Advancements
126.96.36.199 Government Policies and Regulations
188.8.131.52 Market Demand to 2020
184.108.40.206 Investment Opportunities
220.127.116.11 Technology Advancements
18.104.22.168 Government Policies and Regulations
6.2.3 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Market Demand to 2020
126.96.36.199 Investment Opportunities
188.8.131.52 Technology Advancements
184.108.40.206 Government Policies and Regulations
6.2.4 The North Sea
220.127.116.11 Market Demand to 2020
18.104.22.168 Investment Opportunities
22.214.171.124 Technology Advancements
126.96.36.199 Policies and Regulations
7. Europe Subsea Production and Processing Market Analysis, by Component
7.2 Subsea Umbilicals, Risers, & Flowlines
7.3 Subsea Tree
7.4 Subsea Control Modules
7.5 Subsea Manifolds
8. Europe Subsea Production and Processing Market Analysis, by Processing Sysems
8.5 Gas Compression
9.2 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
9.3 Market Share of Key Companies, by Equipment
10. Key Company Analysis
10.1 Baker Hughes Inc
10.2 Schlumberger Limited
10.3 Halliburton Company
10.4 Nabors Industries Ltd
10.5 Weatherford International
10.6 Superior Energy Services, Inc
10.7 Aker Solutions
10.8 FMC Technologies, Inc.
10.9 FE Oil & Gas
10.10 Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc.
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Deal Summary
11.1.2 Private Equity
11.1.3 Equity Offerings
11.1.4 Debt Offerings
11.1.6 Asset Transactions
11.2 Recent Developments
11.2.1 New Technology Inventions
11.2.2 New Contract Announcements
12.3 Market Definition
12.3.3 Secondary Research
12.3.4 Primary Research
12.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
12.4 Contact Us