Automation has become an important part of modern manufacturing and industrial processes. It helps enterprises to realize high-quality products at profitable prices and developing technologies to reduce operational constraints. Companies all over the world are automating their processes with the help of different technologies like SCADA, DCS, MES and PLC. The demand for these technologies is escalating and many vendors are manufacturing solutions to help enterprises achieve efficiency in their manufacturing process.
- Government incentives for the manufacturing industry
- Environmental regulations and safety standards to maintain
- The cost of solutions has been reducing consistently and increase in labor market wages
- The market has reached stagnant position with most of the industries having process automation solutions
The market for process automation in Europe is expected to reach USD 43.36 billion by the end of 2021, growing at a CAGR of 7.72% from the current estimate of USD 27.75 billion. Some of the key vendors in the process automation market are ABB, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Honeywell and Rockwell Automation.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
- The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
- The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
- The report contains a wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Market definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, offering prospective opportunities and the identification of key companies that can influence the market on the global and regional fronts.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Key Findings
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Dynamics & Trends
3.2 Factors Driving the Market
3.2.1 Government Incentives for the Manufacturing Industry
3.2.2 Reducing Cost of Automation Solutions and Increasing Labor Wages
3.2.3 Increased Focus on Manufacturing Industry and Need for Energy Efficiency
3.3 Factors Restraining the Market
3.3.1 Reliability Issues with Cloud Computing Escalating the Skepticism Levels
3.3.2 Lack of Skilled Workforce
3.4 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.5 Industry Attractiveness Porters Five Forces Analysis
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
3.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
4. Technology Overview
4.1 Technology Snapshot
5. Europe Process Automation Market Breakdown by Technology Type
5.1 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
5.2 Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
5.3 Distributed Control System (DCS)
5.4 Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
6. Europe Process Automation Market Breakdown by Communications Protocol
6.1 Wired Protocols
6.2 Wireless Protocols
7. Europe Process Automation Market Breakdown by Type of Solutions
8. Europe Process Automation Market Breakdown by End-User Industry
8.1 Chemical & Petrochemical
8.2 Paper & Pulp
8.4 Water & Waste Water Treatment
8.5 Energy & Utilities
8.6 Oil & Gas
8.8 Food, Tobacco, and Beverages
9. Europe Process Automation Market Breakdown by Geography
9.1 United Kingdom
10. Company Profiles
10.4 Schneider Electric
10.6 Rockwell Automation
10.9 Cameron International
10.10 Texas Instruments
10.11 Eaton Corporation
10.12 General Electric Corporation (GE)
10.13 Endress+Hauser Group
10.14 Krohne Messtechnik GMBH
11. Investment Analysis
11.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
11.2 Investor Outlook
12. Future Outlook of Process Automation in Europe Market