Europe is a matured and highly regulated market. Increasing meat consumption, food safety concerns and improving meat prices in the European continent are important drivers for the growth of the anticoccidial market. There is also the rise in companion animal spending that is contributing to the growth of the anticoccidial market. In the European market countries like Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany and France are the top runners for driving the market. And the market revenue is set to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% by the year 2021.Spain, UK and France combined have contributed close to 46 % of the total revenue for the year 2012 and these markets are expected to grow by a CAGR of 3.4% during the projected time frame.
The Market research report titled EuropeAnticoccidial Drugs Market In Animal Health - Trends And Forecasts - (2016-21) by MORDOR INTELLIGENCEcategorizes the global anticoccidial market on the basis of Animal Types (Poultry, Cattle, Swine, and companion animals), by Drugs (Ionophore anticoccidials, Chemical derivative anticoccidials and Antibiotic anticoccidials) and by Geography (Spain, UK, France, Germany, Italy and Others).
Key players in the Anticoccidial Drugs Market are Zoetis, Elanco (A division of Eli Lilly and Company), Merial, Bayer Health care Animal Healthcare division, Merck Animal Healthcare, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health, Virbac, and Novartis Animal Healthcare.
What the report offers:
Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Europe Anticoccidial Drugs Market in Healthcare Industry, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a g regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Europe Anticoccidial Drugs Market in Healthcare Industry on regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
2 Market Definition
3 Market Drivers
4 Market Restraints
5 Market opportunities
6 Anticoccidial drugs
6.2 European Market
6.3 Coccidiosis in Poultry
6.3.1 Commonly used anticoccidials in poultry
6.3.2 Drug administration modes and Dosage
6.4 Coccidiosis in Cattle
6.4.1 Commonly used anticoccidials in cattle
6.4.2 Drug administration modes and dosage
6.4.3 Commonly used coccidiostats in cattle
6.5 Coccidiosis in Swine
6.5.1 Commonly used anticoccidials in Swine
6.5.2 Drug Administration modes and dosage
6.6 Coccidiosis in companion animals
6.6.1 Coccidiosis in dogs
6.6.2 Coccidiosis in cats
6.6.3 Commonly used anticoccidials for Dogs, Dosage and mode of administration
6.6.4 Commonly used anitcoccidials for cats, dosage and modes of Administration
6.7 Anticoccidials market by types of drugs
6.7.1 Ionophore anticoccidials
6.7.2 Chemical derivative anticoccidials
6.7.3 Antibiotic anticoccidials
7 Country wise analysis of anticoccidial market ( Market size, Forecast and CAGR)
8. Segmentation by Animal Type - Europe anticoccidial market ( Market size, Forecast and CAGR)
9 The future of anticoccidial market
10 Competitive Landscape
10.2 Top contenders in the market
11 Company Profiles
Ceva santé animale