Smartphones have brought huge changes to the retail industry which was already complex due to multi-channel retailing. And there is an increasing number of customers that are purchasing goods and service from their smartphones. In addition , the payment for these goods and services is being initiated from handheld devices. To enhance customer experience, retailers are deploying enterprise mobility solutions to check their activity from logging on to the website to the final checkout. Enterprise mobility market for retail industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.65% for the period 2014-2019.
Reasons to buy this report
1)Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges market faces, technologies and their applications
2) A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies along with the country level segmentation to give a detailed picture of the market.
3) The report also gives information on major vendors and their products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry
1 Good Technology
2 MobileIron, Inc.
5 Citrix Systems, Inc.
6 Microsoft Corporation
7 Cisco Systems, Inc.
8 Fierlink Communications Corp.
9 McAfee Inc
10 Symantec Corporation
3 Tempo Al
4 Tylr Mobile, Inc.