The China planting and fertilizing machinery market was valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to grow into a USD XX million market by 2021, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Planting and fertilizing machinery is another extension of the overall mechanization of farming. Out of the entire production chain, planting and fertilizing are important processes requiring precise distribution patterns. Planting and fertilizing machines play a vital role in such processes as they are calibrated for high levels of accuracy.
Planting and fertilizing machinery offer solutions to crop farmers to sow the seeds for crop production and spread fertilizers. Despite tractors and combine harvesters being used widely across the globe, this machinery use is in the growing stages and is in succession to tractors, to reduce manual intervention in agriculture. Apart from increasing efficiency, mechanization in planting helps in increasing the precision agricultural practices.
The growth observed in the sales of tractors is an important indicator for the advent of farm mechanization. Tractors tend to act as a source of power, whereby, various agricultural machines can be attached to them. This co-dependency makes the purchase of other equipment easier, once the tractor is purchased. The increasing levels of competition and market uncertainties have led to a large degree of farm consolidations in many regions; thereby, increasing the need for farm mechanization. The major hindrance to this market is not from the product itself but the fertilizers. The negative environmental impact of using fertilizers has been well documented and is posing a major threat to the market. The high labor costs of the region also drive the mechanization process, rapidly.
The market has been segmented by type into:
- Seed Drill
- Broadcast Seeders
- Dry Fertilizer Spreaders
- Drop Spreaders
- Rotary Spreaders
- Pendulum Spreaders
- Liquid Fertilizer Spreaders/ Sprayers
Key players in this market are:
- AGCO Corp.
- Buhler Industries, Inc.
- Great Plains Ag
- Deere & Company (John Deere)
- Kuhn Group
- Kverneland Group
- Kasco Manufacturing
- Kubota Corporation
- CNH Industrial N.V.
- Iseki & Co., Ltd.
- Visser Horti
- Kinze Manufacturing
- Hardi North America
- Dawn Equipment
Key Deliverables of the Study
- Market analysis for the China planting and fertilizing machinery market, with region-specific assessments and competition.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the China planting and fertilizing machinery market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
1. China Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market Introduction
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. China Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market Research Scope & Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. China Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market Dynamics
3.1 China Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market Drivers
3.1.1 Government Support for Purchase of New Machinery
3.1.2 Improved Access to Machinery through Co-Operatives
3.1.3 Higher Farm Wages Driving Machinery Sales
3.2 China Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market Restraints
3.2.1 Slower Machinery Production Rates
3.2.2 Degree of Farm Fragmentations
3.3 China Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Powers of Buyers
3.3.2 Bargaining Powers of Suppliers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat from Substitute products
3.3.5 Competition Rivalry
4. China Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market Segmentation
4.1 Planting Machinery
4.1.1 Seed Drill
4.1.3 Broadcast Seeders
4.2 Fertilizing Machinery
5. China Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market Competitive Landscape
5.1 Most Adopted Strategies
5.2 Most Active Companies
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. China Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market Company Profiles
6.1 AGCO Corp.
6.2 Great Plains Ag
6.3 Deere & Company (John Deere)
6.4 Kuhn Group
6.5 Kverneland Group
6.6 Kubota Corporation
6.7CNH Industrial N.V.
6.8 Iseki & Co., Ltd.
6.11 Dawn Equipment
*List is not exhaustive
7. China Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market Outlook
8. China Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market Appendix