Cardiovascular devices are used to diagnose, treat heart diseases and related health problems. This report provides pipeline analysis of early cardiovascular devices developed by several medical device companies located in Europe. This report includes a total of 78 companies with 183 products in development.
This report includes a detailed company profile for each medical device company operating in Europe. The company profile includes key company facts, information on business description, mission statement and its location.
Moreover, this report provides detailed analysis on all pipeline products of each company with information on the product category, indication, development stage, estimated approval date, and pipeline territory of the product.
Various cardiovascular device areas covered in this report include:
- Cardiac assist devices
- Cardiovascular monitoring and diagnostic devices
- Cardiac rhythm management devices
- Cardiovascular surgery devices
- Electrophysiology devices
- Interventional cardiology devices
- Peripheral vascular devices
- Transcatheter heart valves
This report is built using data and information from in-house analysis by the team of industry experts at Mordor Intelligence and from primary and secondary research.
Why buy our report?
- Develop strategies for market entry and expansion.
- Identify your competitions product portfolio and create effective strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Design and develop business strategies by understanding current trends and developments.
- Identify the status and estimated approval of your competitor’s pipeline products and develop your business strategies.
"Cardiovascular Devices - Europe Pipeline Products Overview Cardiovascular Devices Early Development Pipeline Products by Indication
Company profiles - Product Pipeline Analysis:
Aeon Scientific AG Anethon Calon Cardio-Technology Ltd ENDOMATERIALS Endosense SA Imaxdi Inserm Transfert SA International Biomedical Systems S.p.A. Medi-Line S.A. Medtentia AB Nano4Imaging GmbH PlugMed Heart SAS QualiMed Innovative Medizinprodukte GmbH Sorin S.p.A. Xenios AG