Cardiovascular devices are used to diagnose and treat heart diseases and related health problems. This report includes a total of 14 companies with 32 products in development.
This report provides pipeline analysis of approved cardiovascular devices developed by several medical device companies located in Europe, including a detailed company profile for each medical device company operating in Europe. Each company profile includes key company facts, information on their business description, their mission statement and location.
Moreover, this report provides detailed analysis on all pipeline products of each company with information on the product category, indication, development stage, estimated approval date, and pipeline territory of the product.
Various cardiovascular device areas covered in this report include:
- Cardiac assist devices
- Cardiovascular monitoring and diagnostic devices
- Cardiac rhythm management devices
- Cardiovascular surgery devices
- Electrophysiology devices
- Interventional cardiology devices
- Peripheral vascular devices
- Transcatheter heart valves
This report is built using data and information from in-house analysis by the team of industry experts at Mordor Intelligence and from primary and secondary research.
Why buy our report?
- Develop strategies for market entry and expansion.
- Identify your competitions product portfolio and create effective strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Design and develop business strategies by understanding current trends and developments.
- Identify the status and estimated approval of your competitor’s pipeline products and develop your business strategies.
"Cardiovascular Devices - Europe Pipeline Products Overview By Development Stage Cardiovascular Devices Pre-Clinicals Stage Pipeline Products by Indication
Company Profiles - Product Pipeline Analysis:
Acarix A/Sï¿½ Biotronik SE & Co. KGï¿½ CardioBridge GmbHï¿½ Cardiogalï¿½ Coras Medical AGï¿½ Endosense SAï¿½ FIT Biotech Oyjï¿½ IRAMED GmbHï¿½ iVascular S.L. ï¿½ JenaValve Technology GmbH ï¿½ Microstim GmbH ï¿½ Nano4Imaging GmbH ï¿½ Nuubo ï¿½ Sorin S.p.A. ï¿½