Supply chains and various customer touch points are generating massive volumes of data for retailers. This, when coupled with digital customers and social media is leading to an explosion of data. Industrial retailers have a unique opportunity to analyze these huge bodies of data and draw meaningful conclusions which will help them enhance user experience as well as streamline several business processes. Big Data Analytics presents an amazing chance for enterprises in this industry to maximize their revenue and remain in the top tiers of competition. Big Data in the retail industry is set to grow at a CAGR of 39.78% for the period 2014 to 2019.
Reasons to buy this report
1)Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges market faces, technologies and their applications
2) A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies along with the country level segmentation to give a detailed picture of the market.
3) The report also gives information on major vendors and their products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry
4 SAS Institute
9 Information Builders