Asia-Pacifics subsea access and bop market is expected to grow rapidly in the coming future, as most of the subsea fields in the region are ageing and need to be intervened. The trend is likely to continue for the coming decade.
Ageing subsea fields, dwindling oil and gas reserves coupled with several other factors making the subsea well access and bop equipment critical to subsea wells. However, rising safety concerns and environmental issues are pulling the market back from growing.
Oil and gas production is rapidly making a shift to subsea regions. This represents a significant deviation from conventional production methods. Subsea environment is sometimes the most remote and unexplored on earth. Working in this environment makes monitoring and intervention much more difficult and raises unique challenges and often some environmental issues.
One of the key challenges of working in a subsea system is to increase the recovery rate of a particular field. In many cases subsea fields proved to have less recovery rates than other conventional fields. Other challenges posed by subsea production are to reduce wellhead pressure to allow effective recovery of hydrocarbon resources.
Ever increasing energy demand, increasing offshore new exploration and production activities, increasing investments in oil and gas industry are driving the market. On the flip side, environmental issues, reliability of the subsea units and costs associated with intervention operations are restraining the market from growth.
Europe is expected to lead the subsea pumps market in the coming decade, as the regions new exploration activity is at its all time high and the operators are often forced to work in much deeper waters which require sophisticated technology and equipment. On the flipside, maintenance and operational issues, costs associated with operating in subsea environment and government policies are constraining the market from growth.
What the Report Offers
· Market Definition for subsea well access and bop and processing along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
· Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific subsea production and processing market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis on both country and regional scale.
· Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on both country and regional scale.
· Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
· Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific subsea well access and bop market on both country and regional basis.
· A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1)For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the Asia-Pacific market for subsea well access and bop and processing. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2)An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, equipment manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3)Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Recent Developments in Subsea Well Access and BOP
3.3 R & D Activities
3.4 Investments and Opportunities
4. Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
4.1.1 Increasing Energy Demand
4.1.2 Reduces OPEX
4.1.3 Increasing Exploration Activity
4.1.4 Faster and safer start-up of low energy wells
4.2.1 Environmental Issues
4.2.2 Lack of Skilled Labor
4.2.3 Constitutional Barriers
4.3.1 Investment Opportunities in Pump Manufacturing
4.3.2 Increasing Drilling Activity Across the Globe
5. Subsea Well Access and BOP Systems Value Chain Analysis
5.2 Equipment Manufacturers
5.3 Service Providers
6. Asia-Pacific Subsea Well Access and BOP Systems Market Analysis, by Country
6.2 Major Countries
220.127.116.11 Market Demand to 2020
18.104.22.168 Investment Opportunities
22.214.171.124 Technology Advancements
126.96.36.199 Market Demand to 2020
188.8.131.52 Investment Opportunities
184.108.40.206 Technology Advancements
220.127.116.11 Market Demand to 2020
18.104.22.168 Investment Opportunities
22.214.171.124 Technology Advancements
126.96.36.199 Market Demand to 2020
188.8.131.52 Investment Opportunities
184.108.40.206 Technology Advancements
7. Asia-Pacific Subsea Well Access Market Analysis, by Type
7.2 Vessel-Based Well Access Systems
7.3 Rig-Based Well Access Systems
8. Asia-Pacific Blow Out Preventer Systems Market Analysis, by Type
8.2 Annular BOP
8.3 RAM BOP
9.2 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
9.3 Market Share of Key Companies, by Equipment
10. Key Company Analysis
10.1 Baker Hughes Inc
10.2 Schlumberger Limited
10.3 Halliburton Company
10.4 Nabors Industries Ltd
10.5 Weatherford International
10.6 Island Offshore
10.7 Aker Solutions
10.8 FMC Technologies, Inc.
10.10 Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc.
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Deal Summary
11.1.2 Private Equity
11.1.3 Equity Offerings
11.1.4 Debt Offerings
11.1.6 Asset Transactions
11.2 Recent Developments
11.2.1 New Technology Inventions
11.2.2 New Contract Announcements
12.3 Market Definition
12.3.3 Secondary Research
12.3.4 Primary Research
12.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
12.4 Contact Us