Asia-Pacifics submersible pump market is expected to grow significantly in the coming decade. The regions industrial growth is exponential in the recent years. Industries such as Agriculture, Chemicals and Municipal and Domestic water pumping are growing, giving a major boost to submersible pump market in the region.
A submersible pump, usually of the vertical type, is a device which has a motor coupled to the pump body. The pump will be submerged into the boreholes, mine shafts, or tanks below the level of the liquid being pumped, allowing the liquid to be pumped at a greater depths.
Submersible pumps are mostly used in oil and gas industry and agriculture industry. Submersible centrifugal pump with electric drive is another type of pump used in oil production and vertical pumping of water. Submersible pumps with hydraulic drive and piston type are also used in some countries.
Ever increasing energy demand, increasing offshore new exploration and production activities, increasing investments in oil and gas industry and growth in agriculture and other industries are driving the market. On the flip side, environmental issues and costs associated with operations are restraining the market from growth.
North America is expected to lead the submersible pumps market in the coming decade, as the regions new exploration activity is at its all time high and the operators are often forced to work in much deeper waters which require sophisticated technology and equipment. Asia-Pacific and Europe are the two emerging markets which could see a major growth in submersible pumps market in the coming decade.
What the Report Offers
1. Market Definition for submersible pump along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific submersible pump market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis on both country and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on both country and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect Asia-Pacifics submersible pump market on both country and regional basis.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1. For gaining an exhaustive understanding of Asia-Pacific market for submersible pumps. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2. An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, equipment manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3. Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Recent Developments in Subsea Pumps
3.3 R & D Activities
3.4 Investments and Opportunities
4. Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
4.1.1 Increasing Energy Demand
4.1.2 Operational Advantages
4.1.3 Growing Housing Industry
4.1.4 Environmental Policies Supporting Production of Submersible Pumps
4.2.1 Lack of Skilled Labor
4.2.2 Limited Number of Suppliers and Contractors
4.2.3 Maintanance and Operational Costs
4.3.1 New Technology Innovations
4.3.2 Opportunities for Energy Efficient Pumps
5. Submersible Pumps Market Value Chain Analysis
5.2 Equipment Manufacturers
5.3 Service Providers
6. Asia-Pacific Submersible Pumps Market, by Region and Country
6.2 Major Countries
126.96.36.199 Market Demand to 2020
188.8.131.52 Recent Trends and Opportunities
184.108.40.206 Market Demand to 2020
220.127.116.11 Recent Trends and Opportunities
18.104.22.168 Market Demand to 2020
22.214.171.124 Recent Trends and Opportunities
126.96.36.199 Market Demand to 2020
188.8.131.52 Recent Trends and Opportunities
6.2.5 Other Countries
7. Submersible Pump Market Analysis, by Industry
7.2 Energy And Power
7.6 Water & Sewage
8. Submersible Pump Equipment Market Analysis, by Application
8.2.1 by Geography
8.2.2 by Reactor Type
8.3.1 by Geography
8.3.2 by Reactor Type
8.4.1 by Geography
8.4.2 by Reactor Type
9.2 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
9.3 Market Share of Key Companies, by Equipment
10. Key Company Analysis
10.1 Baker Hughes
10.4 Weatherford International Inc.
10.5 General Electric Company
10.6 Sulzer Ag
10.7 Grundfos Group
10.8 National Pump Company
10.9 Taco, Inc.
10.10 Flotek Industries Inc.
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Deal Summary
11.1.2 Private Equity
11.1.3 Equity Offerings
11.1.4 Debt Offerings
11.1.6 Asset Transactions
11.2 Recent Developments
11.2.1 New Technology Inventions
11.2.2 New Contract Announcements
12.3 Market Definition
12.3.3 Secondary Research
12.3.4 Primary Research
12.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
12.4 Contact Us