The Asia-Pacific protective relays market was estimated at USD XX billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD XX billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX%. In 2012, China and India dominated the global protective relay market and accounted for more than 30% of the global MVHV protective relay market.
China’s market reached more than USD 700 million in the year 2012. This region is growing at a rapid pace and the demand for power is increasing at a rapid pace. The governments in this region are expanding their electricity grid and for the protection of the grids, protective relays are required. The demand for protective relays is increasing in this region.
This region is also increasing its production of electricity from renewable sources of energy. To connect these renewable powers to the main grid, countries in Asia-Pacific are upgrading their transmission and distribution systems. With the increase in the new transmission and distribution systems, the demand for protective relays will also increase.
A protective relay is a device that is designed to trip a circuit breaker when an electric fault is detected. It triggers an alarm if any abnormality is found within the electrical circuit. These protective relays can be differentiated on a number of factors such as actuating parameter or based on applications. The major products that are in use in the current market are high-voltage relays and medium-voltage relays. The demand for protective relays is growing across the world with the increase in electricity consumption and more focus of governments towards infrastructure investments. The other factor that is driving this market is renewable energy. Investments in renewable energy projects are also contributing to the growth of this market.
Some of the key players mentioned in the report are:
- Mitsubishi Electric
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for the protective relay market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the protective relay market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the protective relay market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Who should be Interested in the Report
- Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expanding their operations
- Enterprises using this technology for usage in different products and services they provide
- Investors who are willing to invest in this market
- Consultants who can get readymade analysis to guide their clients
- Anyone who wants to know about this industry
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings in the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Asia-Pacific Protective Relay Market – Segmented By Voltage Range
6.1 High-Voltage Protective Relay
6.2 Medium-Voltage Protective Relay
6.3 Low-Voltage Protective Relay
7. Asia-Pacific Protective Relay Market – Segmented by End-User
8. Asia-Pacific Protective Relay Market – Segmented by Application
8.1 Feeder Protection
8.2 Transmission Line Protection
8.3 Transformer Protection
8.4 Motor Protection
9. Asia-Pacific Protective Relay Market – Segmented by Country
9.2 South Korea
10. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles (List Populated Globally)
10.1 ABB Ltd.
10.1.2 Major Products and Services
10.1.4 Recent Developments
10.2 Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
10.2.2 Major Products and Services
10.2.4 Recent Developments
10.3.2 Major Products and Services
10.3.4 Recent Developments
10.4 General Electric
10.4.2 Major Products and Services
10.4.4 Recent Developments
10.5 Schneider Electric Company
10.5.2 Major Products and Services
10.5.4 Recent Developments
10.6 Eaton Corporation
10.6.2 Major Products and Services
10.6.4 Recent Developments
10.7.2 Major Products and Services
10.7.4 Recent Developments
10.8 Mitsubishi Electric
10.8.2 Major Products and Services
10.8.4 Recent Developments
10.9.2 Major Products and Services
10.9.4 Recent Developments
10.10.2 Major Products and Services
10.10.4 Recent Developments
10.11 Siemens AG
10.11.2 Major Products and Services
10.11.4 Recent Developments
11. Investment Analysis
11.1 Role of Business Accelerators
11.2 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
11.3 Investor Outlook
12. Future of Asia-Pacific Protective Relay Market