The Asia-Pacific chemical sensors market is expected to grow to USD 5.44 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 8.14% over the period 2016-2021. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to record a huge growth rate when compared to other regions because of the presence of developing countries such as China and India. The growing technological propagation and amalgamation of chemical sensors products with a vast kind of applications such as medical, automotive, and manufacturing, etc. are the major factors driving the growth of the chemical sensors market. An increase in the production of light vehicles, demand for quick accurate diagnosis in medical sector, and technological advancements are the key drivers that are driving the Asia-Pacific chemical sensors market. The growth of the chemical sensors market is currently hindered by decrease in automobile emissions testing due to the falling number of vehicles that need to be tested.
Electrochemical sensors are estimated to see the fastest growth, with demand reflecting a recovery in manufacturing. Optical sensors will continue to benefit from their high sensitivity, stability, immunity to interference, and product improvements such as smaller size and enhanced ruggedness.
The chemical sensors market is segmented on the basis of type (electrochemical, optical, pellistor/catalytic bead, and others) and end-user industry (medical, automotive, industrial, environmental monitoring, defense, and others). This report gives a detailed study of Porter’s five forces analysis, market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players, which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis. The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of the chemical sensors market.
Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are:
- Emerson Electric Company (U.S.)
- General Electric (U.S.)
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (U.S.)
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for the Asia-Pacific chemical sensors market along with the identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific chemical sensors market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific chemical sensors market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key findings of the study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Inncrease in the production of light vehicles
4.2.2 Demand for quick and accurate diagnosis in healthcare
4.2.3 Development of miniaturised and portable chemical sensors
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Decrease in automobile emission testing due to decrease in number of vehicles
4.4 Opportunities in the Chemical sensors market
4.5 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute products or services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing competitors
5. Asia-Pacific Chemical Sensors Market - Segmented by Type
5.3 Catalytic Bead
6. Asia-Pacific Chemical Sensors Market - Segmented by Application
6.4 Environmental Monitoring
7. Asia-Pacific Chemical Sensors Market - Segmented by Region
7.4 South Korea
8. Company Profiles
8.1 ABB limited
8.2 Alpha MOS SA
8.3 Robert Bosch GmbH
8.4 Delphi Automotive PLC
8.5 DENSO Corporation
8.6 Emerson Electric Company
8.7 General Electric Company
8.8 Halma PLC
8.9 Honeywell International
8.10 Johnson & Johnson
8.11 Roche Holding limited
8.12 SAFRAN SA
8.13 Siemens AG
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investment Opportunities
10. Future of Chemical Sensors Market