Argentina glass packaging market is estimated to reach $xx.xx billion by the end of 2020 from current estimate of $xx.xx billion in 2014. Projected CAGR for the forecast period is xx.xx%. Glass is one of the most preferred material for packaging of food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care products and others. Properties like excellent barrier properties, sterility and reusability makes it superior packaging material. The other major advantage of glass packaging is that it can be molded into various shape and sizes, facilitating its use across different industry verticals.
Even though, glass remains preferred packaging material for variety of products, growing usage of plastics as a replacement for glass will hamper the market growth. Advancements in field of plastics for safe usage in different application will restrict the glass as a material for packaging.
What is there in report?
1) Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges it faces and the opportunities in the current market scenario
2) A complete market segmentation has been done on the basis of different packaging and product types along with detailed analysis for the next 5 years
3) Complete market breakdown has been done by different countries to give a detailed picture of the glass packaging market
3) The report also gives information of major vendors of glass packaging products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
1.1 Key Deliverables of The Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Key Findings
1.4 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.4 Current Opportunities in the Market
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Porter’s five forces analysis
4.6.1 Industry competition
4.6.2 Potential of new entrants
4.6.3 Power of suppliers
4.6.4 Power of customers
4.6.5 Threat of substitute products
4.7 Industry Policies
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Market Begmentation
6.1 By Products
6.2 By End-User Industry
6.2.3 Personal care
6.2.4 Household care
7. Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Intelligence- Company Profiles
8.1 Amcor Ltd.
8.2 Bemis Company, Inc.
8.4 Sonoco Products Company
8.5 Honeywell International, Inc.
8.6 MTS Medication Technologies
8.7 Reynolds Packaging
8.8 The DOW Chemical Company
8.9 Uhlmann Group
8.10 Rohrer Corporation
8.11 Pharma Packaging Solutions
8.12 Tekni-Plex, Inc.
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investment Outlook
10. Future of Glass Packaging