Oil and gas exploration and production activities in Africa have hit the road block in recent times. The regions operations were largely effected by political issues, internal wars in countries like Libya, and the recent Ebola scare, thereby potentially decreasing the regions economy significantly. However the regions oil field rental services market is expected to raise back in the coming years once these issues will be sorted out. Given the vast amounts of reserves and resources in place, Africa could gain significant attention from the service providers and investment companies.
Global oil field rental services market is now finding its feet as a fastest growing market, given the ever increasing energy demand, increasing shale activity and offshore exploration activities. As in case with the other oil and gas industry segments, North America leads the oil field rentals market too, given the huge drilling activity in the region. As a result most of the companies operate in this region.
In the past few years, sensing potential market growth in some regions such as Asia-Pacific and Africa, operators started widening their operations to these countries. The market is expected to grow, as the number of wells being drilled is increasing as a result of increased search activities for coal seam gas and shale gas and lucrative oil and gas prices.
North America, Asia-Pacific and Africa are expected to witness growth in the coming years as a result of increased exploration activities and shale boom. The top companies share almost 70-80 per cent of the market. So, most of the companies in this segment are relatively small. The drilling rental equipment markets occupy the major part of the market because of their wide usage.
Particularly driven by the demand for oil in the developing world which is expected to overtake that in industrialized countries in the coming future, majorly because by strong demand from China, India and other developing nations across Asia which continue to see strong economic growth. And then there is shale revolution which transformed the U.S. energy sector and is sweeping the world.
What the Report Offers
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the oil field equipment rental services Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the oil field equipment rental services market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Markets Covered
4. Africa Oil Field Rental Services Market Overview
4.2 Market Demand to 2020
4.3 Recent Developments
4.4 Investment Opportunities
5. Africa Oil and Gas Market Scenario
5.1 Oil Market Scenario
5.1.1 Africa Crude Oil Consumption
5.1.2 Africa Crude Oil Production
5.2 Natural Gas Market Scenario
5.2.1 Africa Natural Gas Consumption
5.2.2 Africa Natural Gas Production
6. Market Dynamics
6.1.1 Increasing Drilling Activity
6.1.2 Rise in Investments in Explorartion and Production
6.1.3 Strong Economic Growth of Developing Countries
6.2.1 Volatile oil and gas prices
6.2.2 Operational Challenges
6.3.1 Rising E&P Activity in West Africa
7. Value Chain Analysis of Solar Power Market
8. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
8.1 Bargaining Power of Supplier
8.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
8.3 Threat of New Entrants
8.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
8.5 Degree of Competition
9. Africa Oil Field Rental Services Market Segmentation, by Country
9.1 Major Countries
22.214.171.124 Market Demand to 2020
126.96.36.199 Recent Trends and Opportunities
188.8.131.52 Market Demand to 2020
184.108.40.206 Recent Trends and Opportunities
220.127.116.11 Market Demand to 2020
18.104.22.168 Recent Trends and Opportunities
22.214.171.124 Market Demand to 2020
126.96.36.199 Recent Trends and Opportunities
10. Africa Oil Field Rental Services Market Segmentation, by Equipment Type
10.1 Drilling Equipment
10.1.1 Drill Pipe
10.1.2 Drill Collar
10.2 Pressure & Flow Control Equipment
10.2.2 Valves & Manifolds
10.2.4 Fishing Equipment
10.2.5 Other Equipment
11. Key Company Analysis
11.2 Schlumberger Ltd
11.3 Chesapeake Energy Corp
11.4 Weatherford International
11.5 Superior Energy Services Inc.
11.6 Precision Drilling Corp
11.7 Parker Drilling Co
11.8 FMC Technologies Inc.
11.9 Oil State International, Inc.
11.10 AOS Orwell Ltd
11.11 Basic Energy Services, Inc.
11.12 Knight Oil Tool Inc.
11.13 Tasman Oil Tools Pty Ltd
11.14 Western Energy Services Corp.
11.15 Greene’s Energy Group
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
12.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
12.3 Market Share Analysis
13.1 Contact Us